Antonini Olivewood Cheese Knives Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Handcrafted in Italy from aged olivewood, our knives provide impeccable service for artisanal cheeses. Use as a handsome presentation for your next wine-and-cheese gathering or purchase as a set for the ultimate hostess gift.
- Each knife has a specially designed stainless-steel blade: a curved spreader for soft cheeses, a semiheart-shaped blade for hard cheeses, a wide blade for semihard cheeses and a thin blade for semisoft cheeses.
- Knife set also includes a fork for serving cheese.
- Knife and fork handles are carved from aged olivewood, a Mediterranean hardwood prized for its rich colouration and intricate grain.
Dimensions & More Info
- Knives and Fork: 5"–5 3/4" long, overall.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.