Anova Precision Sous Vide Cooker with Wi‑Fi
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Once the well-kept secret of professional chefs, this smart sous vide precision cooker makes it easier than ever for home cooks to prepare a perfect meal—whenever and wherever. Designed to work with any pot in your kitchen, the cooker features a full-service app that includes time and temperature guides, 1000+ recipes, and allows you to start, stop and monitor your cook from your mobile device — so you’ll no longer be tied to your kitchen.
- Easy to use—just attach the cooker to any pot, add water, drop in your ingredients in their sealed bag or glass jar, then press start.
- Precision cooker heats and circulates water in your pot, evenly cooking food to a precise internal temperature to guarantee perfect results every time.
- No overcooking as the food will never get hotter than the water.
- Cooks food evenly edge to edge for meals moist and tender every time.
- 1000+ recipes in the Anova Culinary app so you can cook everything from meats, fish and vegetables to soups, desserts and grains.
- Use the cooker's simple interface to set the time and temperature—or use the Anova Culinary app to find your cook settings and hit Start.
- Notifies you when food is ready, then keeps it warm until you’re ready to eat, never overcooking.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity let you monitor or adjust cooking from wherever you happen to be.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4" diam., 14 3/4" long.
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 900 watts.
- Pump speed: 2.4 liters/minute.
- Model #PCW-120US-K1
- Control cooking via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth using the Anova culinary app, available for Android, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires Android 4.3 and up; or iOS 8.4 or later.
- App features step-by-step recipes from award-winning chefs and food writers.
- Use the app to select a recipe and start your cook time—it will keep you posted on every step of cooking progress.
- Quiet, fast-heating machine gently circulates water and precisely maintains heat.
- Durable plastic clip attaches securely to any pot.
- Temperature range: 77°F–210°F.
- BPA-free polycarbonate and stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Do not submerge precision cooker in water above the fill line.
- The cooker's detachable stainless steel skirt and disk are dishwasher safe.
- To clean the cooker itself, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.