Anchor Hocking Glass Measuring Cups
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Everyday essentials for cooking and baking, these sturdy glass measuring cups are American kitchen classics. Use them to measure all your liquid ingredients—they’re marked with easy-to-read red indicators in ounces, cups and quarts as well as milliliters. Open handles provide a great grip for measuring, mixing and pouring.
- Durable tempered-glass cups are ideal for measuring any liquid ingredient.
- Measurements are clearly marked in ounces, cups, and quarts and milliliters.
- Easy-to-grab handles ensure a secure, comfortable grip.
- Microwavable; oven and dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA by Anchor Hocking, famous for glass kitchenware since 1905.
Dimensions & More Info
- 1-cup measure holds 8 fl. oz. (1/2 pint).
- 2-cup measure holds 16 fl. oz. (1 pint; 1/2 qt.).
- 4-cup measure holds 32 fl. oz. (2 pints; 1 qt.).
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Microwavable and oven safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.