All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Fry Pan Set with Lids
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer PFOA-free nonstick surface and induction-compatible steel bases – plus it's dishwasher safe. Use the pans from breakfast through dinner for frying up bacon and eggs, searing and browning meats and sautéing vegetables. Custom stainless-steel lids make these fry pans more versatile than ever. The tight-fitting lids help circulate heat while locking in moisture, making them especially useful for simmering and keeping food warm before serving.
- Set includes 8" and 10" fry pans and 8" and 10" stainless-steel lids.
- The fry pans' hard-anodized aluminum construction promotes rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.?
- Tight-fitting lids are made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Flared rims facilitate precise, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam., excluding handle.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., excluding handle.
- Custom-designed lids are 8" and 10" diam.
- Made in China.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort – and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- For optimum results, use the 8" fry pan on a burner no larger than 6" in diameter; the pan may be used on a larger burner, but induction compatibility may be affected.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Allow lids to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.