All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Steamer Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, rugged three-layer PFOA-free nonstick surfaces and induction-compatible steel bases – plus it's dishwasher safe. This steamer set includes a reversible insert that works for both poaching and steaming. Use the Dutch oven on its own for braising and simmering.
- Three-piece steamer set includes a 6-qt. Dutch oven, lid and steamer insert.
- Reversible stainless-steel insert has a deep side for poaching and a shallow side for steaming.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.
Dimensions & More Info
- Pot: 10 1/4" diam., 6" high, 6-qt. cap.; 5.26 lb.
- Steamer Insert: 8" diam., 4" high, 1.25 lb.
- Made in China.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Flared rim facilitates precise, drip-free pouring.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Dishwasher safe.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.