All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
An essential for egg lovers, the All-Clad d5 Nonstick Polished Stainless-Steel 9" Omelet Pan is ideal for making all types of egg dishes thanks to its shallow side walls. The only cookware of its kind, it features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. d5 stainless-steel cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the centre all the way to the edges. All-Clad cookware’s PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- The 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength and even heating throughout.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat.
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handle with large bolster is permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Optimized for induction
- Capacity etched on base
- Limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA
Dimensions & More Info
- 9" pan: 9" diam. x 1 3/4" high; 1 lb. 15 oz.
- 10 1/2" pan: 10 1/2" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Model # SD551092 NS R1.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.