All-Clad Cast Iron Dutch Oven Slow Cooker, 5-Qt.
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The All-Clad Electric Dutch Oven comes with a removable cast-iron Dutch oven that offers many options for easy one-pot meals. Use the simple one-touch menu to "set and forget" until mealtime: slow-cook roasts and stews, simmer soup and risotto or sauté ingredients before adding liquid for braising or slow-cooking. The cast-iron Dutch oven also excels at stovetop and oven cooking.
- Five preset cooking programs: Slow Cook High, Slow Cook Low, Braise, Sauté, Simmer.
- Preset cooking times are adjustable.
- Manual mode lets you set your own cooking time and temperature.
- Removable 5-qt. cast-iron Dutch oven and lid can be used for stovetop and oven cooking.
- LED display features countdown timer.
Dimensions & More Info
- Cooker: 15" x 10 3/4" x 10 3/4" high.
- 5-qt. cast-iron Dutch oven insert: 10 1/4" diam.; 7 1/4" high.
- 21 lb. 6 oz. including Dutch oven.
- Model #SD922D51.
- Slow Cook High: 212°F, 2–8 hours.
- Slow Cook Low: 190°F, 4–20 hours.
- Manual temperature range: 200°F–340°F, up to 24 hours.
- Stainless-steel housing with All-Clad's signature stainless-steel side handles.
- PFOA-free glazed enamel coating for easy cleanup.
- Moisture-locking lid keeps food delicious and tender.
- Keep Warm function shuts off automatically after 4 hours.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Dutch oven is oven safe to 500°F and can be used on any cooktop surface, including induction.
- Unplug appliance and allow to cool before cleaning.
- Cast-iron Dutch oven is dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend washing pot and lid by hand in hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage surface.Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth, then wipe dry.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.