All-Clad Gourmet 7-Qt. Slow Cooker with Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Slow Cooker Cookbook
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
More than simply a slow cooker, this all-in-one machine also steams food, browns and sautés, and cooks rice to tender perfection. Prepare meals on your own schedule at the touch of a button thanks to a programmable 20-hour timer and keep-warm feature. To inspire you, we've paired the slow cooker with The Slow Cooker Cookbook, with 25 easy-to-follow recipes from our Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen. From braises and stews to soups, chili and one-pot rice dishes, come home to a delicious, bubbling-warm dinner that's ready to serve.
- Easy-to-use control panel and digital display.
- Removable 7-qt. nonstick aluminum insert goes from slow cooker to table.
- Four cooking programs include Slow Cook, Brown, Steam and Rice.
- Three slow-cook modes—Low, Hi/Lo and High—with independant temperature controls and countdown timer.
- 20-hour programmable timer.
- 5-hour Keep Warm setting holds your dish at the ideal serving temperature when cooking is complete.
- The Slow Cooker Cookbook includes 20 recipes with full-colour photographs and step-by-step instructions.
- Hardcover cookbook, 56 pages.
Dimensions & More Info
- 7-qt. cap.
- 21 1/4" x 14 1/2" x 10 1/2" high.
- 18 lb.
- Model # SD900DDI.
- Use the insert on its own to cook and serve a variety of one-pot dishes
- Includes steam basket and rice measuring cup.
- Polished stainless-steel body.
- Glass lid allows you to view food during cooking.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Aluminum insert is safe for use on gas and electric stovetops (not induction compatible); not designed for oven use.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Insert, glass lid and steam basket are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing in warm, soapy water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents to clean the insert.
- Clean base with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.